|Date||MAY 27-29, 2015
10:00am - 6:00pm Final day close at 5:00pm
|Venue||TOKYO BIG SIGHT, TOKYO, JAPAN|
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
YRP R&D Promotion Committee
YRP Academia Collaboration Network
|EJK Japan, Ltd.|
Welcome to Wireless Frontier
WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY PARK (WTP) is a unique event focused on research and development of wireless communications technologies and held annually in cooperation with industry, academia, and government.
The event consists of three parts: the “Exhibition” where you will see the latest wireless technology, the “Seminar” that will introduce new technical trends in wireless communications, and the “Academia Session” where university laboratories present R&D results and conclusions.
The event brings wireless technology professionals and specialists together and provides matchmaking opportunities for relationship building and business development.
Highlights of WTP 2015
WTP is ready to welcome guests from overseas with attractive programs organized in English as common language throughout the day. The program includes seminars introducing the trend of Dynamic Spectrum Access, also the remarkable international activities in wireless field by both Japanese and foreign organizations. At the exhibition, the latest wireless communication technologies will excite you. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Presentation of 5G - the next generation of mobile network technology in Japan and worldwide.
Experimental trial of QZSS- Quasi-Zenith Satellite System- projected to be in practical use by 2018. This theme will soon show you current positioning technology, and location information including in Indoor positioning system.
5G, LTE-Advanced / 4G, Next generation wireless LAN, Wi-Fi, MIMO, Antenna technology, Technology for base stations, Satellite communications, Positioning System, Location information, Millimeter-wave, THz-wave, UWB, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wireless sensor technology, BAN-body area network, Wireless power transmission, ITS, Telematics, EMC, RF / Digital circuit design, Test equipment, Network management & Control equipment, etc.
Date: May 27th and 28th
Venue: exhibition hall
University laboratories will speak about their research studies.
Please catch up the information to help your cooperation or R&D.
- ISB Corporation
- AISAN TECHNOLOGY CO.,JP
- idaqs Corporation
- IDY Corporation
TOKYO COMPUTER SERVICE CO., LTD
- ADVANTEST CORPORATION
- Area-wide e-Laboratory for Food, Agriculture & Environment
- ANRITSU Corporation
- e-OHTAMA, LTD.
- Ipswitch KK.
- Interplan Co., Ltd.
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- Satellite Positioning Research and Application Center (SPAC)
- ATR-Promotions Inc.
- NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Osaka University
- OSAKA UNIVERSITY
- Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Government
- KDDI R&D Laboratories
- KOZO KEIKAKU ENGINEERING Inc.
- Koden Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Cornes Technologies Limited
- Komine Musen Denki Co., LTD.
- jena co. ltd.
- Quasi-Zenith Satellite System Services Inc.
- Johokobo, Inc.
- The Telecommunication Technology Committee(TTC)
- National Institute of Inormation and Communications Technoligy
- SUMITOMO ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES LTD.
- Tokyo University of Science, Suwa.
- Ministy of Internal Affairs and Communications
- GNSS Technologies Inc.
- TAMAGAWA ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
- TCentral Corridor CO.,LTD
Central Corridor Communications 21
Central Corridor Information Communication
Kissei Komtec Co., Ltd.
- Telecom Engineering Center
- The University of Electro-Communicationa Advansed Wireless and communication
- Association of Radio Industries and Businesses
- TOKYO KEIKI AVIATION INC.
- TOKYO COMPUTER SERVICE CO., LTD.
- The University of Tokyo
- TOYO Corporation
- TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
- NAGOYA UNIVERSITY
- Nissin Systems Co., Ltd.
- GIT Japan, Ｉｎｃ.
- NEC Corporation
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- National Instruments Japan Corporation
- Japan Radio Co,. Ltd.
- Nokia Solutions and Networks Japan Corp.
- PIONEER CORPORATION
- Panasonic Corp.
Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd.
Panasonic System Networks R&D Lab. Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic AVC Networks Company
KDDI R&D Laboratories Inc.
Tokyo Institute of Technology
- B&PLIUS KK
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- FARAD Corporation
- FUJITSU LIMITED
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- MULTISOUP CO. ,LTD.
- MARUBUN CORPORATION
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
- Ishinomaki Future Support Association
- Meritech Co., Ltd.
- Mobile Techno Corporation
- Ubisense Inc.
- RICOH COMPANY, LTD.
- RITSUMEIKAN UNIVERSITY
MIC G-Space City Construction Project "Disaster Prevention System for Underground Area"
- ROHM Co., Ltd.
- YRP-IOT CORP.
- YRP R&D Promotion Committee